Harris County Juvenile Lawyers
Houston Juvenile Defense Attorney James Sullivan is a recognized expert in juvenile law and fights to defend children accused of delinquency offenses. Since 1994, James Sullivan has fought to defend over one thousand children. He has defended children in juvenile court on virtually every kind of delinquency case, ranging from misdemeanor possession of marihuana to felony murder.
Attorney James Sullivan is Board Certified in Juvenile Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He is a recognized expert in the highly specialized area of juvenile law.
Call Harris County Juvenile Lawyer James Sullivan at (281) 546-6428 to discuss your child's case.
Texas Juvenile Law is different than criminal law. Many criminal defense lawyers advertise that they are also juvenile defense lawyers, yet they may never have tried a juvenile case to a jury. In order to hold oneself out as a true expert in Juvenile Law, a lawyer has to be Board Certified in juvenile law. To become Board Certified in a specialty area, an attorney must
- have been licensed to practice law for at least five years,
- devoted a required percentage of practice to a specialty area for at least three years,
- handled a wide variety of matters in the area to demonstrate experience and involvement (including at least 3 jury trials, 5 non-jury trials and 3 certification hearings),
- attended continuing education seminars regularly to keep legal training up to date,
- been evaluated by fellow lawyers and judges, and
- passed a 6-hour written examination.
If your child needs a Houston Juvenile Lawyer, call James Sullivan right now at (281) 546-6428.
Great are those who do not lose their child’s heart. ~Mencius, Chinese Confucian philosopher, 4th century B.C.